jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How would God feel about 9/11?

1. profile image44
    Gerjoposted 7 years ago

How would God feel about 9/11?

locked up in the top floors of WTC,no one can rescue you,YOU KNOW you are going to die,seems much worse than be blown away right in the minute.This last hour seems a real Golgotha,I would have died of fear.If I would have to live such an ordeal-beyond my capacity to even imagine.

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Obviously Dog wanted those people to have fear and die.  They must have been sinners or not worshipful or respectful enough.  Serves them right.

(No!  There is no "god".  Believers are superstitious primitives.  Religions are stupid and evil.)

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

God does not consider mans folly,  he did however call all to repentance whether they believe in him or not. He showed us already, he is God, looking at Noah's Flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah , and many more. So that is what God thinks about 9/11. If you in Christ you are safe if you are like "
    dabeaner " then you got problems ahead, believe it or not.

4. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

I think he's amused by how stupid we all really act.

5. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

God know man and how evil we are. that why the Lord words became flesh for those who know. all man thinking is evil

6. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

All those things were predestinated by God to come to pass, He feels that humankind would prepare themselves for greater tribulations that shall come to WORLD POPULATION.9/11 is a small piece of world troubles.

7. NotPC profile image59
    NotPCposted 7 years ago

How is this even a question?  The christian god or muslim god or who? 

This question has no answer because you would have to assume what god thinks is good and what is evil.  Maybe there is no good or evil... Only truth.  Maybe YOU are god.

working