jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The more uncertainty in the future, the more concerned of the present. Do you ag

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

The more uncertainty in the future, the more concerned of the present. Do you agree?

How zen would it be to not even be sure you'll be alive tomorrow? I think there's a reason soldiers of combat are more spiritual. They appreciate life more because they're constantly on the knife's edge.

2. LIFE IS ABOUT profile image56
    LIFE IS ABOUTposted 7 years ago

There is no certainty in the future, as you live your life you will be touched by sudden death (murders, Aneurysms,car accidents, fires and others). Anyone not just soldiers should live every day as if it were your last, it very well be.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I Kind of agree with your statement, but would like to say uncertainty makes people appreciate what the have instead of moaning about what could be theirs. Their present makes them concerned about their little or no future that they have before them and the instills in them a desire to right all the wrongs, I believe this is how we need to live everyday, one day at a time!

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I will say that you said that very well.When one can not see what is ahead his or her present condition is unstable.

5. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

All the future is uncertain, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow, we can't even predict exactly what will happen during the next few minutes.
    Enjoy the present day......