jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's more dangerous? Gun, Bad Idea, or a Bible? Click for clarification...

1. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

What's more dangerous? Gun, Bad Idea, or a Bible?  Click for clarification...

A loaded gun in the hands of a killer, a bad idea in the hands of a politician, or a Bible in the hands of a false prophet?

2. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

It would really depend where they are because they all sound pretty dangerous to me.  But I would go with Bible in the hands of a false prophet.   Killers can only get so far with one gun, politicians would soon to be run out of office with bad ideas but false prophets can grow their numbers greatly and people will follow especially with Bible in hand...jmo

3. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

All three are dangerous. A loaded fun can kill in the process; politicians can sabotage progress & development of a country and thereby causes poverty, intolerance,human rights violation and other evil acts and Yes, the bible in the hands of false prophets that bleeds people of their money (unjustified  tithing) and by taking them hostage to a distorted belief that only them could understand.

4. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

A loaded gun in the hands of a killer becomes a danger to those in the killers vicinity.
    A bad idea in the hands of a politician could be more widely dangerous affecting more people.
    A Bible in the hands of a false prophet? Could this not create war and death to millions? How many wars throught history have been caused by religion?
    Just my thoughts!!

Closed to reply

working