ARE THIEST MAD?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (67 posts)
  1. Pamda Man profile image57
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

This is in response to the other thread.

THE DISCUSSION IS: ARE RELIGIOUS DEBATING POINTLESS?

Everytime I see a debate, the topic creator is always a thiest, or a believer of Allah and non-rubbishists lol. What the hell is wrong with you?

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

Yes, it is both boring and pointless.

For me the countless arguing and bickering on here about religion spoils hubpages.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I would make an offer for hubpages, just so that I could press 'delete' on the religion forum category and tell people to argue about religion on hubs.

Not until I joined hubpages did I realise quite how much religion is a cause of conflict.

Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As I said many times before, religion is mankind's biggest success and failure.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I understand the failure, but what about the success?

I fail to see what is successful about reading a book full of short stories, and then becoming so obsessed with that book that it takes over every single aspect of your life.

The Bible and the Koran = written by the two most successful authors of all time? Of course, if JK Rowling gave her books away for free, then maybe she would beat them? then in 150 years time we can have a religion called Hogwartism and god will be a small wizard on a broomstick?

Oh dear, I guess I will upset somebody here...

Read my hub on religion. You will see what I mean. And you are right on that. Lol.

1. earnestshub profile image80
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile ... or mine! smile

2. profile image0

Mr Panda, I could think of nothing worse than to read another thing about religion... sorry. But, I will check out your other stuff!

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've got a feeling that there's already a religion based on Star Wars and Jedi Knights.

You forgot about Pandaism.

2. profile image0
            fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jedism is practised by over a million people in America and Asia.

1. Inspirepub profile image72
              Inspirepubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The full story is here - The Jedi Religion.

May the Force be with you ...

Jenny

2. view profile image71
      viewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree that discussion on religion is pointless at least here at hubpages, it is not the right platform for such discussions.

Religion is a matter of personal faith and we must respect faith of every individual.

Unnecessary discussions on religion can give birth to pointless arguments which isn't good for any community.

Discussions on religion are like playing with explosive.

Nah, these are forum posts, don't like them? ignore them.

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Ya gotta have some entertainment gaaawd!

4. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Is this one of your troll threads Pamda?

But yes, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

A bit like that, and then people end up calling each other 'Dick Face!' and then they get banned, and then it all starts again.

No this is not a troll thread. I made a troll thread today. My first one on HubPages. No one fell for it. I epic failed lol.

5. Pamda Man profile image57

Let's bet on when Mr. Thiests will come over and burn this thread.

I say less than 30 posts.

6. Pamda Man profile image57

Ryan, you could check out my other articles here. smile

1. profile image0

Please note immediately that I did NOT fall for that!

7. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

What is a THIEST ? A new kind of Panda?   lol

1. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm asking you kindly, mate ! What is a THIEST? Or did you mean THEIST' Come on!!! It's a joke, man!   lol

OH! I spelt theist wrong! So sorry. My bad! big_smile

See? A Panda God can make mistakes 2 !! lol

I'm not Pandagod. I'm Panda Man. smile

Sorry!  As it seems you have an answer for everything I assumed.... lol

2. earnestshub profile image80

OK What the hell did you do with Panda God????

I wrote the holy book of Pandaism for Pandagod. smile

Oh yeh? Well we wanna see the Pandagod... unharmed!

2. profile image0

ha ha ha. Yeah, a joke like 'PAMDA' lol sorry, cant get enough of the PAMDA jokes. lol

8. Pamda Man profile image57

I think I have to go to the toilet. Brb.

1. profile image0

I find it amazing that a Panda is not only using the internet, but also using a lavatory. Its a shame that they haven't yet realised the full potential of 'The Bed'.

2. tantrum profile image59

Yeah, go to the toilet, and when you come back, write THEIST  correct. smile

3. Eric Graudins profile image61
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wondered what you were holding on to with your other paw.

Tell me, Is is true that Pandas have 2 penises?

I think that this must be true, as it would be impossible for you to get so silly playing with just one lol

9. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

And let us not forget the Book of Frog.

And the Five or Six Commandments.

Commandment One *as per BoF Instructions*:

And lo - you shall all see the goodness in Pure Green. For it is written that Being Green is the only way To Be

Anything.

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think the book of Frog should just take over the religious thread and we shall all live by it.  Does Kermit the Frog play a role in any of this?

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutley right Jane. I'd be a Benevolent Frog.

In fact I already am. I'm good me.

And I say Amen. No that's after the prayer ...

Our Frog,

Hollowed by Thy Game
        Thy Pondlife Rocks
        As does Thee's Mocks
        Of All Things Bright & Pretty.

Ahhhhhhhfrogggggg.

And Earnest it's not hard you know. It FROGFROPPING. FROG DROPPING. FRD. Just put a little more effort in ...

Ta Eric. Tell how it is. Or how I am at least big_smile

Let me try that again.. frodproppings! I think I got it! smile

I don't feel mentally well is that unusual in the religious forums?

10. earnestshub profile image80

Drobfroppings it's you! Why are you outta bed?

1. Eric Graudins profile image61

Careful Earnest, She'll give you a tonguelashing you'll NEVER forget! The bloody thing's about 4 feet  long lol

... and not undeserved I may add!

Yoouch!!

11. frogdropping profile image77

Earnest it's almost 3pm here. And I saw what you did with my name. Again. *huffs*

smile

But please frobfloppings, it is a name that sorta flows, I like that, and you know how some people are OC? that's me!

Me naughty stay up late! 12 15AM here!

12. Pamda Man profile image57

I've done throwing up. What's new?

13. Pamda Man profile image57

Seriously. What the hell is your problem? I know you have a nudge against me. Leave it out of here.

14. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

I have no problems, and nudging against you is the last thing I would want to do.

Methinks you seem to be getting a bit upset there PandyWandy.
    there there, Have another bowl of bamboo shoots.

15. Pandagod profile image58
    Pandagodposted 14 years ago

Hello. My name is Pandagod.

Oh, no! 2 pandas!  that's 2 much! lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha ha. Yeah, like one isn't enough of a disaster. lol

2. profile image0

Dude, you might have the rest fooled but I'm not fooled by this - Pandagod is Pamda man people.

Uh.... I thought everyone knew that.... Hmm, I thought you had something better to say. Guess I was wrong. Overestimated you.

1. profile image0

And I underestimated you...you finally got the spelling of PANDA right, in that one. Ha ha ha ha

16. Pamda Man profile image57

Pandagod must be furious. He only goes down to reveal himself when he is furious. Must be something to do with God.

17. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Hey Earnest,

I reckon that this bloke is a bigger wanker than usmanali, tksensei, and the rest of them combined!

he's not harming anybody !  I  prefere to chat nonsense than get involved in arguments that don't lead anywhere  smile

You do know that I'm being very satirical now, do you? smile

1. profile image0

Don't worry, at least I got the joke ;-)

usmanali is now smart start! smile

18. earnestshub profile image80

Eric, did you get enough rain? The mainland is buggered for water.. 27%? how long is that gonna last Melbourne!

19. frogdropping profile image77

I'm sure he does fluffy-one. Oh lol. He's fluffy too ... wink

And Good Youman Earnest. I will now bestow some sacred blessing and blasted pond-water upon your very brow ... go in (one)piece my Son big_smile

Thank you so much frogdanglings, I am indeed blessed! And I do apologize for the fetish I have for changing your name! It is affectionate, sorta like baby talk only not as smart! :)The truth is I think it is a very clever name, with lots of meanings. Maybe I am sub-consciously jealous? Anyway, I am taking the pills and goin the therapy for it!

20. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

theist: a person that has belief in a god or gods...

mad: 1. having anger or resentment  2. suffering from a disorder of the mind

are theists mad?  1. can be  2. can be  big_smile

I like the forums because they give people a chance to learn more about themselves and others. We can all use the practice in communication and understanding, don't you think?

Being silly has its moments...but I would find it hard to live my life as one big silly moment, or even continuous silly moments...than again, I enjoy being about the Father/Mother's business big_smile and sometimes being silly too big_smile

(it took more than 30 posts to get something going big_smile) it was doomed to end unless we got back on track of the forum's purpose.

Doesn't hubPages have a "silly forum" ? We should request one, if not...it would have a definite purpose and could continue ad nauseum as one liked big_smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image61

Yes. It's called the Sandpit smile

21. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

mad like angry, or like demented?

22. earnestshub profile image80

I have decided to come clean about the mad part! I am posting here after all!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)