jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

As far as you can remember, what has been your most strange, and interesting dre

1. brandonfan profile image56
    brandonfanposted 7 years ago

As far as you can remember, what has been your most strange, and interesting dream?

2. profile image0
    Worldwide Postsposted 7 years ago

My most strange and interesting dream I made while I was awake actually.
    It's what people call the "deja vu" sensation, but the first time I had one it totally felt like Y was dreaming, aside from reality. And then I eventualy wondered, "did I dream ? was that real?"

not sure that answered your question thought ^^

3. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Don't laugh  my weirdest dream is when I m in a deep sleep (snoring according to my wife) and do not "feel" like I'm dreaming at all, will suddenly stir and clutch my throat as if I just swallowed my bottom dentures. This wakes me instantly in a sudden panic  but soon I realize its okay. My dentures are in a cup in the bathroom  10' away.  THIS stupid thing went on for 7 straight nites but has not materialized in the last while so to you and those reading this, HAPPY dreams are the order of the day. Take care how you dream!  PP

4. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image59
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

I was a pie and everyone who I don't get along was taking a bite out of me. Once I had a dream I was a bag of chips with each chip look like me too.

5. brandonfan profile image56
    brandonfanposted 7 years ago

Oh my gosh Mr. Point of view! That is so funny! I've never had a dream where I was being eaten by humans :-0 but I did have a dream once where I had to storm a castle and kill all of the royal guards. When I found them they were housed in glass and sleeping. I took my sword, and when I cut into them they looked like red velvet cake. It reminded me of that Tom Petty video from the 80's! Thanks everyone for answering this question. I find other's dreams very interesting. I've had so many unusual dreams I couldn't even begin to pick one of my strangest. I actually wrote a poem about this dream I just mentioned. It's called " Killing the Queen " Thanks again all! :-)