jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When was the last time you personally witnessed God working in a situation?

1. yankeeintexas profile image59
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

When was the last time you personally witnessed God working in a situation?

I am talking a time when everything should have happened a certain way but unexplainible did something different. During the entire process you could not help but feel the presents of God!

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

constantly I see God working on many different things and on many different levels. How about you?

3. profile image52
    sunny5555posted 7 years ago

I see God's work and God working every day.

4. Renew Retreats profile image56
    Renew Retreatsposted 7 years ago

I have seen several instances of where God has worked in situations. 

I recently saw a woman who had been severely injured in an auto accident and had lost all use of her legs get up and walk.  At first with help, then in minutes - she was walking on her own.

In my personal life, I have had many situations work out after prayer.  God is with me every step of the way.  When I was an infant, I should not have lived.  My mother had cancer and I was in her.  God saved my life for a purpose. 

Months later, I started chocking - I had a teddy bear that somehow some of the fur plugged my nose up and again, God spared my life.

I could go on and on about things that have taken place in my life and I feel God around me every single moment, with every breath I take.

5. profile image48
    NatalieMillerposted 7 years ago

To pick a clear example from my life, this summer I went from full blown social anxiety - some days having 4 or 5 panic attacks a day and having panic attacks most days to suddenly having none. The change came after I was prayed for. It wasn't the first time I had been prayed for for this issue but the change was so immediate and dramatic I know it was miraculous.

Wasn't an easy one to explain to the counsellor smile

6. CyclingFitness profile image95
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

When watching Lance Armstrong win his first Tour De France after beating cancer.

It showed me that there was someone up there!!

7. starstream profile image79
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

My husband is recovering from cancer.  He is blessed!  God works everywhere.

working