jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would it have

1. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would it have been?

2. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

You mean amid the tragedies the human race has suffered through, which one would I like to have witnessed? Well I would have to say  Moses parting the sea. I would have been utterly speechless. Do I believe the stories in the Bible? Yes I do. All the other things in history pretty much took place over long periods of time and the anxiety alone would probably kill me.

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

The birth of humanity to stop all the silly bickering about it.

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Ohma had a great suggestion -- I would like to be in the laboratory in South Africa about 300,000 years ago when Ninhursag said to Enki something like, "It is done -- we have created the Adam."

(See my profile at http://hubpages.com/profile/dabeaner for mention of the Zecharia Sitchin books.)

5. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

I believe in little outside of the realms of the necessary or the pragmatic. Therefore, I'd like to witness the one supernatural event to top all others:

The Resurrection.

If I showed up and it didn't happen, at least I would no longer need to justify my skepticism.

6. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

That is, for me, an impossible question to answer. If I could have a time machine right now, I'd be everywhere. smile

7. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

I wish I could have seen the Indians expression when they saw a white man for the first time. If they would have known what a pain in the a$$ we were going to be, they would have shot us when we got off the boat.

8. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Wow that's a really good question! There are so many places I'd want to go, its really tough to choose just one, maybe I'd go back and watch Martin Luther King's speech.... Or Maybe I'd figure out what happened to Amelia Earhart...

9. bushraismail profile image61
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

any phase of muhammed sal's life!! i would be very lucky then

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 7 years ago

waaaaaaaaaaay way back to watch the first group of Amino Acids form into the very first Protein, just to say 'Wow!!!! I know where this is going in 4 Million Years' smile