jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think there is Good and Evil? Or is there just ONE Power?

1. IdiditAlready profile image58
    IdiditAlreadyposted 7 years ago

Do you think there is Good and Evil?  Or is there just ONE Power?

2. Thumb86 profile image56
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

There is good in the world..and there is evil. This could be true for the forces, IF there are any at all, at work on some other plane of existence. I myself would say that I am agnostic..At best. However, I do believe in the fight between good and evil...In whatever sense.

3. pintails7886 profile image77
    pintails7886posted 7 years ago

one can not exist with out the other. If nothing is evil how will we know what good is, or vis a versa. With no hell heaven is pointless. In a lot of fantasy books or movies you always hear about the balance, not giving credence to this but, maybe there is something to it. I like to believe Good will when in the end. Good being God.

4. IdiditAlready profile image58
    IdiditAlreadyposted 7 years ago

Gravity pulls down until you look at the Earth and it's ROUND and you question if it's down, in, magnetism, or etc...

If there is a devil, how much power does the devil have? 50-50? 60- 40?

A flood hit and one says the devil the other says God...

Point being, good can not exist without evil, yet can God exist with good and evil? Yes?  If yes, then how many powers are there really?

5. Yvonnek profile image59
    Yvonnekposted 7 years ago

believe that there are both positive and negative forces that play a role in our lives.

6. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

There cannot be good without evil. They define each other. In pagan religions the gods were both. Only in the newer religions do we have to polarise experience artificially. Best ignore them