jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you care about Biblical prophecy

1. BaptistProphet profile image67
    BaptistProphetposted 7 years ago

Do you care about Biblical prophecy

Everyone seems to put more stock in what the local "horror"-scope, or Nostradamus says.  But does anyone still rely on the perfect and untarnished 100% fulfillment rate of the divinely inspired and protected Word of God?

2. goldenpath profile image71
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Sure!  Prophecy is important to understand, however, people often get too engrossed in prophecy interpretation and totally disregard what prophecy is all about.  Prophecy are warnings and hopes of a people according to their current state of society and worthiness.  The whole point is to learn to daily walk the walk and talk the talk of God the Father and His Beloved Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.  That's the secret to it!  That's the answer which stares us in the face.  Not prophecy - but life!

All the forum debates mean nothing because we are all wasting time away from that which is right, true and correct.  That being charity, love, understanding, tolerance and most of all the daily stripping of personal pride that one may be able to learn.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

A BIG EMPHATIC  YES  Hearing comes by hearing the Word, and my wife and I both live what the Word teaches as much as possible, but NO doubt we do fall short of His Glory at some things too. GBU

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Always I care about Biblical Prophesy. It is the only one and true prophesy that has or is coming true even today.