jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

God may have made women physically weaker than man but women are mentally strong

1. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

God may have made women physically weaker than man but women are mentally stronger than any man....

Why do people take women for granted?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

This question is sexist stereotyping.
    Apart from that:
    Morson, that is rubbish, it would make too long a list to outline the way women in Islam are downtrodden.

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

You men are quite conceited. Where in her question does it refer to stricktly women or men of Islam. Gentlemen get with the program and stop trying to push your own agendas.

4. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

I thought the most powerful muscle in human is in females not males.
    The human womb found in females are more powerful than anything found in males. Yes, generally men are more capable in heavy lifting.

Some women are mentally stronger than some men.

I therefore think we should not stereotype that one is better than the other. Women are life-givers and one can't exist without the other.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i don't mean to be rude but you have to be kidding. men and women are both about the same mentally  and i have seen this many times. yes men are phisically stronger but that's just genetics. over time women will become stronger on average and at the rate were going men will become weaker.