What is the reason why women are emotionally strong than man?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
    Ronilo Blancaposted 5 years ago

What is the reason why women are emotionally strong than man?

2. wqaindia profile image47
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

Because man is created by woman and mother is the supreme relationship as even GOD came into being on earth by taking birth. Mother's love is unmatched.

Ronilo Blancaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thnx wqaindia, nice answer

3. Andy McGuire profile image79
    Andy McGuireposted 5 years ago

False. Women and men are equals in showing their emotions these days, and women, by contrast, can also be incredible dickbags who walk all over men with gleeful delight. In other words, we're all bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling.

4. jonnycomelately profile image81
    jonnycomelatelyposted 5 years ago

Counter question - Are they?   Is it a presumption, or is it based in fact?   I am not taking sides.  Just would like to explore the realities a little further, and see what others think.

this question jonny is based on facts. As i observed more man are committing suicides than woman.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image81
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, women make 3 times more suicide attempts than men. Men are far more successful because they use violent means, which work better (guns, jumping from high places, etc) while women use sleeping pills or slit their wrists, which don't work.

5. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 5 years ago

I find a weird disconnect here. In your model I am more woman than my wife. Maybe true, but it points out the absurdness of your question. I am not gay but I am the feminine side to our relationship.
    i am stronger yet I am the male. This is true time and time again.

You need to get closer and understand more deeply. But I assume you are in your twenties, single and without children. Think harder.

6. Ella Quirk profile image74
    Ella Quirkposted 5 years ago

If they are, perhaps it's because women, from an early age, are encouraged and allowed to deal with their emotions in an open and cathartic way. By contrast, males are expected to "hold things in" and deal with them internally.

Also women tend to develop stronger and more intimate social networks, giving them support and allowing them to frequently offload and express personal feelings.

7. Sassy Diva profile image81
    Sassy Divaposted 5 years ago

I really don't know but my guess is that by nature we have to give birth and naturally we already are designed to have emotions. Love, understanding, patience, and the list goes on.

8. ESPeck1919 profile image94
    ESPeck1919posted 5 years ago

Well, I'd say that depends heavily on the women and men in question. On a western cultural level, women are taught from a young age that it's their role to be the caregiver and emotional supportive one in all relationships. They're taught to tolerate mental, emotional, and in some cases, physical abuse.

Thankfully, that mode of thought has been changing over the past several decades. More men are learning that it's ok to be emotional when they need to be, and that support needs to go both ways. More women are also learning that it's NOT ok to put up with abuse of any kind.

This could be much different in different cultures around the world, too.

9. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

There are of course some  differences between men and women so far as controlling emotion is concerned. Women have an excess rate of depression, stress and the reasons of anxiety than men. A majority of women is found to be socially very active as they believe in making more social contacts rather than men. While women do not  openly discuss their emotions with the people they even believe to be closed to them, men  express their emotions  when  they are closed to someone without any much effort. My personal view is that women are emotionally stronger than men as they have a God gifted nature of hiding the pain and stress before anyone as compared to men.

You're right padmendra.. women are emotionally strong than men. Just like in my own experience. my girlfriend is much stronger than me in terms in emotion..

10. parrster profile image82
    parrsterposted 5 years ago

I think there is (or can be) a natural synergy between males and females, each complementing and in some ways compensating the others strengths and weaknesses. Although I speak generally --there are always exceptions-- we are (or can be) made more complete through the relationships we have with the opposite sex; gaining strength in areas that alone we would likely not. I think many men suffer from emotional deficit today due to a failure to develop healthy committed relationships with the women in their lives. Woman don't necessarily gain emotional strength via their relationship with men, therefore relationship development failure affects them less in this area than men.

Further, I think that men establish a foundation for their future emotional stability in a healthy relationship with their father (or some form of father figure). When this relationship is absent or diminished, it will rob the future man of emotional maturity. Many men in modern society suffer from absent or poor relationship with their father figures.

11. cebutouristspot profile image73
    cebutouristspotposted 5 years ago

That is the general saying or prospective but I doubt its 100%.  I think it depends on the individual.

12. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 5 years ago

Ronilo, it's because we women are made of iron or steel, we can handle anything. No, not really, not always. I think women tend to share their problems to others and they get help or support from others while men sometimes tend to bottle it themselves. Then they get stressed.

two thumbs up linda.. I agree of what you have said..

13. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Women are stronger than men emotionally in many cases women know how to handle and cope with drastic situations. Women live longer than men so they cope better with many ailments and their daily lifestyles

Thanks for the answer DDE

14. jonnycomelately profile image81
    jonnycomelatelyposted 5 years ago

Communication between Men and Women - getting ourselves listened to and understood read more

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)