jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you a Muslim ?

1. khannassociates profile image49
    khannassociatesposted 7 years ago

Are you a Muslim ?

if yes then how we can stay the same till our death ??

Give reasons for the same in brief.

2. carter13estes profile image52
    carter13estesposted 7 years ago

No.. i am not belongs to Muslim community..but i respect all the religion... i am not the person who give importance to his religion i am always give importance to the person, no matters if he came from any religion..

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

this question doesn't make a lot of sense.

4. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

No, but I believe anyone is welcome to whatever religious belief they want to have, as long as they don't try to tell me that I am wrong and their path is the only way.

Have a great day

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I use to be and I don't mine saying never again for me. I'm speaking for myself that religion is not for me. Although there are various kinds of Muslims in any event to me killing people and God doesn't mix. I personally think God - Allah wants people to love each other and not running around blowing up the world. I was blessed to be associated with Muslims that showed love and 9/11/01 was a no no. Whatever took place on that day was horrible. I hope and pray that never happens again. I attend a regular church now.

6. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

Proudly but i takes all the humanity as my family muslims are my brother jews and christans are my brother in religion and all other are my brothers in humanity

7. baderoo7 profile image54
    baderoo7posted 6 years ago

yes  i  am  Muslim  and  i  proud  on   islam.

working