jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How Do Atheists Think Those Who Are Exploited Here On Earth Will Be Repaid If Th

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Do Atheists Think Those Who Are Exploited Here On Earth Will Be Repaid If There Is No God?

2. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

That is something I rarely ever venture into, the afterlife I mean.

If one is an optimistic athiest I would guess (using current theoritical science ans basic physics) you cannot destroy energy. Perhaps energy that is what makes us all unique and singular is transferred into one of the 11 mathematically-proven dimensions.
    A pessimist, well, this is pretty much it. Live it to the fullest. Live fast, die well, and have a beautiful ending.
    Me? I'll reserve that for another time.

3. Maya Work profile image60
    Maya Workposted 7 years ago

We believe we pay here or on our next life what we do. We can have hell or heaven in this level. We respect other views, but we want others to respect ours.

4. peterxdunn profile image58
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

Those exploited will not get paid: period. This is the nature of exploitation.

5. trishool profile image76
    trishoolposted 7 years ago

They wont be repaid. That's what Atheists think. Most people are exploited by people of God anyway

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

those who are exploited here on earth are exploited. the only way they get repaid is by doing better but other then that , they get nothing. do you seriously believe that they will get rewards after they die ?

7. profile image46
    smattomposted 7 years ago

Errr...they don't.

They don't think about it, that is.

They see as far as the end of their life on this world and that's it.

Simple, brilliant. No need for any divine accountant.

But...if you don't like your position on this earth, put up or shut up. Don't live vicariously through a delusion that all will be sorted out nicely in a supposed next life.