jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did Jesus Commit Any Sin For All That Time He Was Here On Earth?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Did Jesus Commit Any Sin For All That Time He Was Here On Earth?

2. Sky321 profile image76
    Sky321posted 7 years ago

No, he was without sin. but satan still tried tempting him.  Jesus did not give in. 

In Hebrews 4, "We have a high priest who was tempted in every point like we are, yet without sin."

In Romans 8 you have Paul very carefully saying in verses 3 and 4 that he came in the likeness of sinful flesh.

3. cdacoffee profile image79
    cdacoffeeposted 7 years ago

No, He did not sin.

As for the sex topic the above answers discuss:

If a person thinks about sex that doesn't constitute sin.

It works like this: When lust conceives, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is done, it brings forth death.

You see, Jesus never went that far with a lust.

And as for being an athiest... I hope you are right about there not being a God that sent His son to die the second death for all men.

What if there is a God and a Jesus who was without sin yet died the second death, a death he didn't deserve. What if he  really did suffer and die for all of us who have sinned and deserve the second death? What if he did really come to be a sinless sacrifice for the sins of all mankind? What if all a person has to do to not die the second death is to believe in Jesus and what His suffering and death did for men? If this is true then I am taking no risk in what happens in the after life.

I hope that for the atheists sake there isn't a Jesus.

It is the atheist that is taking a very dangerous risk.

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Prophets are sinless ... in the Islamic Sense of my Belief.

I thus infer ... That Jesus, is indubitably sinless. Peace be Upon him.

5. H P Roychoudhury profile image48
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 7 years ago

The teaching of a teacher is not complete until and unless he shows the right path as well as the wrong path of the expression to his student. It is only then a student can proceed with the correct path. Similarly as the Jesus was the guide, teacher, he had to carry out the good or bad as the lessons of learning to everybody in the Earth.