jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

do you have facts that with karmic laws that "what goes around comes around" and

1. profile image44
    samantha23posted 7 years ago

do you have facts that with karmic laws that "what goes around comes around" and "as you sow, so...

you reap"? i have been in a relationship where the guy was only playing with my feelings and i was only an experience for him to do before his marriage he said in the end and he got married to someone else?  in fact he was already in the other relationship when he dated me. Does karma laws apply here or not?

2. umairabid profile image51
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

Karma Laws are not for your personal relationships becuase humans are usually partial and don't know how to do justice even with their own selves and narture

3. profile image46
    Irshadnawposted 7 years ago

Let's see this otherwise: you played with the guy at some other time in some other life...? Now he is paying you back....but none of you know about it...this is why you should not expect revenge or justice because we only know fragments of the whole story....do you know who threw the first stone?

Yes: karma laws apply for everything. this explains the huge differences that exist in this world in all matters.

4. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Whether you believe in karma or not, the fact is that one must always treat others the way they wish to be treated themselves.

You create the situations you get stuck in by digging a hole for yourself. So yes "as you sow so shall you reap" applies to all.

5. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I know that what u do un2 others always returns 2 u sooner or L8r. I'd u want good, then do good.

working