This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you like the most about your life?

1. andromida profile image60
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

What do you like the most about your life?

2. kawsar ahmad profile image61
    kawsar ahmadposted 7 years ago

being alive and well and healthy with all the blessings and opportunities in life

3. POWERS1205 profile image75
    POWERS1205posted 7 years ago

My wife and children. They are my motivator and my refuge. Of everything I do, they are my legacy.

4. SocialNiche profile image59
    SocialNicheposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3950940_f260.jpg

I am with POWERS1205 - My Wife, Two Girls,and My Dog!  I'd also include my other Family and Close Friends.

I also really like connecting with people from all around the World!

5. Thesource profile image78
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

Life always present opportunities to make choices.

To love, kill, steal, deceive, run, fight, accept or reject are some of the choices.

The choices we make define who each of us are.

What I like best about my life is that I have defined who I am through my choices.

6. profile image0
    Dharyaposted 7 years ago

being HUMAN to experience it consciously! smile

7. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

i am thankfull that i am healthy, had a caring hubby and wonderful kids.. nowadays kids are hard to understand, i am the follower of GOD and I had the chance to experience motherhood.

8. jane_iwenofu profile image57
    jane_iwenofuposted 7 years ago

I like my resilience and ability to bounce back even during the hardest times.

9. FloBe profile image82
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

I am glad to be at a stage in my life where I know who I am. I'm thankful for family and friends who love me and let me love them. Most of all, I found true love later in life and now can enjoy that part of my life to the full. It is awesome to be loved and accepted for who I am.

10. Zenofsong profile image60
    Zenofsongposted 7 years ago

I keep working to make it better! The best thing about life is the unlimited opportunities for happiness and peace! I keep tapping into beautiful peace inside myself and I'm continually rewarded!

working