jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person te

1. michellebanjoman profile image60
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?

2. trafford profile image35
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Without doubt my wife. Not really that surprising. We've been together for a almost a decade, live together and my desicions affect her too.

I do however, listen to my dad as well, but only when he doesn't know it;)

3. jamesroy11143 profile image59
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

I learn some thing from every person i meet every day walk smile but when you talk about the most influential person in my life he is my     University lecturer.

4. misterdiggs profile image57
    misterdiggsposted 7 years ago

I have learned to love in spite of evil.  To see the good in people and to consider what it must be like to walk in their shoes.

Jesus taught me to see people the way he sees them.

I am far from perfect but Yeshua is continually teaching me that I am perfect.

5. saipreet profile image58
    saipreetposted 7 years ago

Nice question indeed!
    Most influential person for me would be my ownself. I ve learnt from many diverse circumstances whats right/wrong etc on my own.I hope to keep a positive influence on myself always.Of course we do learn something from everyone.However, our own thoughts words & acts can teach us much in life.

6. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

SATAN has been the biggest influence on my life!! The lessons taught,STEP UP AND INDULDGE YOURSELF.Ascert yourself,and take what's yours!!

7. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Not to sound Anti-religious or anything, but Judas Iscariot. No, I'm not saying he was "cool" and that I go around doing some kind of gangsta-walk with 13 pieces of silver in my coin purse. I'm just saying that we share some common traits and that if you're going to betray someone, make sure you don't get caught.

And stuff.