jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do You Need To Be Religious To Be Saved?

1. Lt. Daniel profile image56
    Lt. Danielposted 7 years ago

Do You Need To Be Religious To Be Saved?

2. Sundaymoments profile image76
    Sundaymomentsposted 7 years ago

Being religious has nothing to do with being saved. Being religious is an act of order however being saved is having an intimate relationship with God your maker.

To me being relgious is act of going to a church and following a man's intepertaion of spirtuality. However to be trully saved you must be intimate with the Lord. Having a relationship with Christ one on one!

3. knowitallofnone87 profile image57
    knowitallofnone87posted 7 years ago

There are many forms of religion, and each of them has their own interpretation of "saving one's soul". It all depends on what YOU believe. If you really feel that your soul is in need of saving, then perhaps religion is exactly what you need, but the truth is that the "saving of one's soul" is all about personal perspective...

...do you think your soul needs saving?

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

definitely not Daniel smile.. I actually hate being religious because I tend to be a hypocrite by the end of the day! Ok, I love God and I'm sure about that. Our relationship with our Creator matters most and not all those religious tradition and all of those awkward stuff smile) Relationship not religion

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

saved from what? being religious probably does more damage then good. there are hubbers here who claim to be christians but won't accept any comments that don't praise them or agree with them and one of them even commented on your question. to me if you believe in the concept of god and your humble and honest , then that is enough.

6. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 7 years ago

If there was a God and he was the epitome of Good, he wouldn't care if you believe in him or not and I don't think he would have a need to be worshipped. I'm convinced that he would be happy just to see us doing good things in this life which is what really matters anyway, we'll see him in the end if he was real, so why would he have us fight over what we believe about him? I say live your life according to your own terms, take care of the people around you who matters and stop asking yourself superstitious questions, if ther is a god, we'll all know soon enough. Live your life=)