jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I already know what I think........I am asking you....... do you think that an h

1. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I already know what I think........I am asking you.......
    do you think that an humble person...

can know they are  humble?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3902552_f260.jpg

2. carolegalassi profile image59
    carolegalassiposted 7 years ago

Yes. Humility comes from not being self centered or is the essence of what your motives are. A humble person works at being humble as well. A humble person knows in their heart that they are not better than anyone else and that they have shortcomings as every human being does.

3. moncrieff profile image80
    moncrieffposted 7 years ago

It's all a matter of perception or self-perception - regarding your question. So a truly humble person - as we see him - can also think that he's humble. On the other hand, we can perceive him as not that humble while he still believes in his humility.

4. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

No..the truly humble do not even think of humility or arrogance, just as the truly generous do not think about giving and receiving.

5. Victress In All profile image74
    Victress In Allposted 7 years ago

Being humble in terms of person's character is the opposite of being arrogant, acting fake, cunning.  Humble person has modest, childlike ( not childish) attitudes, always considering others above self.  I think if a person thinks they are humble, there is still a greater level of humbleness yet to be achieved.

working