jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do luck and bad luck exist? or have they just been imagined in order to create e

1. profile image48
    janeerrickposted 7 years ago

Do luck and bad luck exist? or have they just been imagined in order to create excuses?

People sometimes excuse their general failure in life by saying that they are prone to bad luck

2. am@n profile image68
    am@nposted 7 years ago

Though it is an imaginary concept... but i strongly believe that it exists.. but it only exists with middle and low level (lazy,foolish) persons in any field... but the fate of high (hardworking and skillful) level people in any field doesn't depends on this 'luck' factor. They write their own destiny by their work. This is my personal experience

3. Dmian profile image57
    Dmianposted 7 years ago

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

4. Freeway Flyer profile image90
    Freeway Flyerposted 7 years ago

Luck determines the circumstances of our birth, and this is probably the most important factor in our future success of failure. If I were born in the poorest nation on earth, there is a decent chance that I will die as a child. If I was born to a wealthy family in the United States, then there is a good chance that I will be successful. It's not all about luck, but it plays a big role.

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

There is no such thing as Good, or Bad ... Luck.

Its the way, we sometimes see things ... viz., If things are going our way ... the Necessary, happening, apparently, of its own Accord, meaning the Relevants, falling in Place ...  its called Good Luck ... if not so, then its  called Bad Luck.

The Lame, hide behind Excuses ... The Believers, go Forth, and Carve with their own hands ... their Destinies ...

The Believers are "Lucky" guys.

working