jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is God very patient?

1. profile image47
    omono12posted 7 years ago

Why is God very patient?

Is the earth a mistake?

2. ErinElise profile image77
    ErinEliseposted 7 years ago

I believe that God is very patient because he is our father and parents are supposed to be patient with their children. (Of course they aren't always, I know I'm not...)   God expects the best out of us because he knows we have it in us and he is patiently waiting for it to happen.  The best parents are the patient parents it seems.  The Earth is not a mistake because God created it and everything he creates is perfect within itself as it follows Our Father's plan.  People were given Free Will as part of the plan and people have messed up the Earth, not God.

3. ladyakunis profile image52
    ladyakunisposted 7 years ago

Maybe God plan for us something and meanwhile God let's us to do what we are want to do...

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

He saw some of the questions on hub pages and knew straight away that he needed to be as patient as a saint.

5. profile image48
    jreyes_009posted 7 years ago

God doesn't make mistakes, he knows how everything will play out, were basiclly a tv show he watches but that he wrote, directs, and produces. He created us he knows what we are capable of and he knows when to intervine or not, hence miracles

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

A watch can not fathom the watchmaker.  Why would we be able to know the mind of God?

working