jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Would you risk your own life for a stranger you have never met?

1. profile image49
    jreyes_009posted 7 years ago

Would you risk your own life for a stranger you have never met?

2. profile image51
    kvmstuffposted 7 years ago

Quiet Possible, depends. If I feel like helping at that moment I will definitely.

3. yankeeintexas profile image60
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

Yes, I would! It not about being a hero, but rather doing what is right! Often times we might be the last chance that anybody would have to be saved.

4. lotuslove19 profile image68
    lotuslove19posted 7 years ago

God care for those who cares for others ,so put your hand forward and help in the name of humanity,and always come forward to help the strangers too.

5. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Dependent on the circumstances - of course.. without hesitation.
    I have rescued several strangers who have got caught in rips when I surfed.  I certainly am not one to stand and watch someone die or burn... though I know there are many that would ask for film rights!

What about You - Stranger?

6. Ebook Source profile image35
    Ebook Sourceposted 7 years ago

It honestly would depend on the situation. If I was put into the situation where I knew a stranger was at risk, I would put myself in front of harms way or at least do "something" about it.

The truth is however, we're human beings and we all make mistakes. So the only answer I'd have to that would be a 50/50 chance depending on what type of personality the individual has.

I personally, would risk my life if the circumstances meant I had to do so.

7. Extinct Soul profile image58
    Extinct Soulposted 7 years ago

if that stranger can revive the earth again...why not...^_^

8. Petstrel profile image62
    Petstrelposted 7 years ago

I probably would. But it depends really on the situation.

9. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

mmmm...If it is a girl, single, looking too gorgeous....

10. kimbles profile image45
    kimblesposted 7 years ago

No and anyone who answers yes is a liar. Maybe you would if it was spur of the moment and you didn't have time to think about it. If you had time to think and let it set in that "hey I could die here, this is going to be 50/50" then NO WAY

11. levicolemagic profile image71
    levicolemagicposted 7 years ago

It would depend greatly on the circomstance.  Would I go to a hospital and volunteer a kidney to anyone who needs it? No, but I would probably go into a burning building, or push someone away from a car.  Both of those are risking my life.

12. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

if the stranger was a child then yes they still have a whole life ahead of them

13. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Like Pearldiver said, there are lots of circumstances involved.  I'd have to say that if the stranger were a child, then there is no question-it is an adult's duty to defend a child.

working