jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which is the Other religion that you praise , after your own religion...

1. shri2424 profile image59
    shri2424posted 7 years ago

Which is the Other religion that you praise , after your own religion...

Is it because the other is complimentary to your religion or because it has more vast dimensions than yours own.

2. hussain2010 profile image57
    hussain2010posted 7 years ago

All religions are based on believe and faiths of followers . However I like to share some factual figures about Islam , Islam is a monotheistic religion based upon the Qur’an, which adherents believe was sent by God (Arabic: All?h) through Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). Followers of Islam, known as Muslims Arabic, believe Muhammad (pbuh) to have been God’s final prophet; most of them see the historic record of the actions and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) related in the Sunnah and Hadith as indispensable tools for interpreting the Qur’an.

Like Judaism and Christianity, Islam is considered an Abrahamic religion. With a total of approximately 1.4 billion adherents, Islam is the second-largest religion in the world. The majority of Muslims are not Arabs (in fact only 20 percent of Muslims originate from Arab countries). At current rates, Islam will soon become the second largest religion in the United States, and it is already the second largest faith in the UK.

Secular historians place Islam’s beginnings during the late 7th century in Arabia. Under the leadership of Muhammad and his successors, Islam rapidly spread by religious conversion and military conquest. Today, followers of Islam may be found throughout the world, particularly in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia.

3. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your question.And I like your simbol of all religions together
    I believe that corresponding religion will make a believer better christian,better muslim,better hindu,better budhist,better hebrew
    God is for healing...not sickness
    God is for prosperity...not poverty
    God is for love and unity...not discord or broken relationships
    God is for peace and protection...not fear or harm

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

all religion are related to the same GOD. I doubt there are any religion that teaches followers to do bad stuff, rite? Only humans who are over religious might go crazy and create unnecessary act which might cause chaos. Otherwise, it is best for us just to follow our ancestors belief.

5. lcg4jc profile image77
    lcg4jcposted 7 years ago

Hi, I don't praise religion at all, in fact, religion is a feeble attempt for man to reach out to the Divine. The picture above is the cycle of the "co-exist" new age teachings. While one should respect every one's right to choose, tolerance and embracing are two completely different words. One tolerates that the other exists and allows those who follow after it to continue. The other is embracing the others' religion and taking it in as part of your own. One can't embrace another's religion without leaving their own.
    The co-exist teachings are also found on the website hailing Lord Maitreya as the Christ and the Ascended Masters, Communities of Light, and all that encompasses New Age Teachings, which in reality are not new at all.

6. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

I am a Hindu and the religion I would praise after Hinduism is Buddhism.

7. profile image48
    mdstbravoposted 7 years ago

god has told us to follow the steps of his son and we will follow the father...nice and simple huh... and the real and true religion is none of them in that pic...

8. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I don’t believe that one particular religion is right and I don’t believe you worship one religion over the other, I believe that the message that God had for us has been lost in time, because man are corrupt and they wanted to rule all the world, that they mislead us in many different ways. That is why we have, what we have now, all these religions. Nevertheless, if you look at all the religions they all believe in ONE supreme GOD. What I believe you need to do is have a personal relationship with our LORD. “Call him which ever name in your religion, whatever works for you, but he is still the LORD of LORD’S and KING of KINGS”.

9. profile image0
    Multimanposted 7 years ago

I like my religion of Orthodox Baha'i but if it did not exist, I guess Unitarian Church would have me.