jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing, what would it be?

1. Dave Harris profile image75
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing, what would it be?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

I would have gone straight to college or university right after High School rather than waiting a few years.

3. vicki simms profile image76
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't change anything, I am who I am because of my past and it has made me a much stronger person, I have got some really lovely memorys and also some not so good but you've gotta take the good with the bad so to speak!

4. rollingdufflebag profile image56
    rollingdufflebagposted 7 years ago

I would have bought s*x.com when it was available and made millions yikes)

5. Dave Harris profile image75
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

I like that rollingdufflebag, good answer, what about globally speaking vicki?, I think most of us have some regrets along the way. I wish I had studied harder at college instead of wasting a lot of my time, maybe life wouldn't be a little easier now.

6. profile image46
    abby79224posted 7 years ago

i woud  chang when my moyher dieed i woud save her. im very sad but im not in the foester care mey grand parent are taking care of me.

7. john@patatusfoam. profile image60
    john@patatusfoam.posted 7 years ago

I would have not let webdesign.com expire when I owned it what seems like a hundred years ago...

8. LillyGrillzit profile image79
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

The only reason i hesitate in answering is the butterfly affect.

Although we think by going back and making what we think would be a better move, there still is 'stuff happens'.

It could end up worse.

My answer is: I would have had the Indian Nations organized, so they would not have been slaughtered, their way would not have been buried, their land stolen, and we would not have to reap what was sowed against them, attempting to decimate Indigenous Peoples.

9. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Preventing taking birth in this world and going through all these pleasures and pains?

10. HannahRiley profile image57
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

I would go back in time when I was in high school and never feel like I needed to regret anything.

11. Sue Bond profile image72
    Sue Bondposted 7 years ago

I would have taken investing more seriously when I was 20.  Can you imagine having purchased Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway shares when they first came on the market?!

12. awoodog profile image57
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

I often think about all the things I would change, and there is quite a list. My first girlfriend who became my first wife and then ran off with someone new, talking to people instead of being too shy and withdrawn, places I've worked,and a long list of mistakes that I have made. If I had changed any of those things I would not have my three wonderful kids from that first wife, and would not have met my second wife and have my beautiful baby boy. If I had not been so shy maybe I would not have learned to reflect on things and see the beauty thats around. I might have had better jobs, but I would have missed out on all the great people that I have worked with over the years, and who have touched my life. So in the end it is not for me to change my past, but try to make a great future.

working