jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (25 posts)

ISRAEL IS A CANCER

1. video lost profile image52
    video lostposted 8 years ago

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2475/3788300522_d1c9f6f74f_m.jpg

The image above testifies that ordinary jews are against Israel, Rothschilds, Zionits, Freemasons and related stuff. These type of normal jews are the innocent ones, these were the ones who were slaghtered by Hitler. People think Hitler woke up in a certain morning and started attacking countries, no, not at all. A major misconception due to the deception of Freemasons. Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois. An Austrian document was prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home, where Alois Hitler was born.

It is also not exposed in official history today that Hitler was supported by the Freemasons of America. One of the greatest companies of the world Ford had got it's plant in Germany. Hitler also misused the Henry Ford's book "The Internationsl Jew" for killing and butchering the innocent jews like the one in the above mentioned image.

Hope this clarifies that ordinary normal jews are innocent and are against Israel. There are thousands of jews around the world who rejected the permanent residence offer and other facilites from Israel.

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image57
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

We cant separate jews as "innocent" and "mischievous". The question is whether we accept them or not. All are innocent till they find out the reality around them.
    If the mischievous one is attacked or harmed,
    will the innocent keep quiet?         
    But as far as I find it, Jews are more innocent than their enemies.

video lostposted 8 years ago in reply to this

why not, why not they can be seperated. If a human murders an innocent then we call one as a murderer and the other innocent.

3. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

I suspect this thread is going to provoke a lot of emotion with people here, that said I actually was impressed when I read the original post, it was not what I expected. I think I may just have to keep an eye on what other people think and say on this topic, could be educational. smile

4. Make  Money profile image68
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

I totally agree video lost although I hadn't heard of the story about Alois Hitler being an illegitimate child of the Rothschilds.  Thanks.

The photo you posted is more than likely a Jew from one of these two organizations, Neturei Karta or True Torah Jews, neither of which support the state of Israel.  In fact when I do a Google search for 'Jews against zionism' I find over 2 and a half million web sites listed, Neturei Karta and True Torah Jews always on the first page.  This is something we hardly ever see in the main stream media.

The Jewish Virtual Library says "Before World War II Ashkenazi Jewry comprised 90% of the global total. The destruction of European Jewry drastically reduced their number and to some extent their proportionate preponderance. With the isolation of Russian Jews from world Jewry, the United States became the main center of Ashkenazi Jews." This is in comparison to Sephardim Jews.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso … 01462.html

The Encyclopedia of Judaism writes this for Ashkenazim. "Jews tracing their descent from ancestors who settled throughout northwestern Europe in the early Middle Ages; the preponderant section of world Jewry, long distinguishable from Sephardim and "Oriental" Jewish communities by virtue of their folkways, outlook, cultural heritage, and religious traditions. In the Hebrew Bible, Ashkenaz first denotes a grandson of Japheth and great-grandson of the patriarch Noah (Gen. 10:1-3; I Chr. 1:4-6); it also designates the territory of a (Scythian?) people located north of Mesopotamia (Jer. 51:27)."
    http://www.answers.com/topic/ashkenazi

So between these two Jewish sources above we see that a very large majority of the world's Jews are not descended from Noah's son Shem (Sem) but from Noah's other son Japheth, not even Semites.

I do not consider this as being anti-semite at all because this truth is coming from Jews themselves. In fact Arthur Koestler, an Ashkenazi Jew that converted to the Christian faith writes in his book The Thirteenth Tribe that he believes that Gog and Magog are already in the Holy Land.  His book can be found for free online with a search.

Thanks for sharing this great stuff, i needed that. And i agree that this type of detailed history is not shown officially or on the main frame media and that's something irritating.

When i came to know about it i was really shocked how they controll our media and how they manipulate it.

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Conflict exists internally within many communities and just have to ask, what's the real reason behind their dissent. hmm

The basic reason is that of disobeying God repeatidly from the the time of Prophet Mosses. A lot of them deviated towards the ancient pagan beliefs and practices of egyptians

6. Valerie F profile image59
    Valerie Fposted 8 years ago

I think anything that attempts to tie Freemasons and Hitler in with the Rothschilds and the state of Israel sounds like a conspiracy theory, and not a good one at that.

At least the conpsiracy theory about the Rothschilds being implanted with computer chips was funnier.

Of course, I would say that. I'm a Catholic, and we all know the Vatican's also involved in that super-secret cabal of Freemasons and Rothschilds. wink

not a theory but a conspiracy fact

7. JonTutor profile image52
    JonTutorposted 8 years ago

@Video lost 2 topic discussions.... So far Atheism/Humanism/Freemasons/Rothschilds.... Are you Usmanali's friend? lol

8. ElElyone profile image54
    ElElyoneposted 8 years ago

I AM not a respecter of any mans position.

I have equally balanced scales of justice.....unlike mankind.

9. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

I thought Israel was a country not a cancer.
    A place where humans beings live like every other country. I do not agree with it's politics or how it has behaved. Nor do I agree with the actions of it's enemies. You could make the statement about any country, it will still be untrue. Many people may not have power to change the politics of their country, but that does not condemn them to being a disease. I find it so anyway. Wherever I go I find people are pretty much decent and good.

1. JonTutor profile image52
      JonTutorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Excellent view. smile

2. video lost profile image52

Israel is a Cancer refers to it's evil objectives practices and belifs. It's not that the innocent mobs are cancer. You got it in a wrong direction. And it's basically the practice of Israel to label all the humans as Gentiles and Terrorits. If a single person drops a missile which kills only one woman in Israel, their belief and practice give them permission to carpet bomb the whole community of innocents where the missile came from. No where in the world this type of justice is allowed even USA the basic supporter of Israel could'nt justify these type of attacks openly (no matter they support this ideology secretly).

1. candice5 profile image60
        candice5posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Israel is a hunk of Land Get real,  Palestine is too,( I assume you are Islamic.) so if Israel is a Cancer, what is the Rest of the World a Great hulking Tumour.

2. tksensei profile image60
        tksenseiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like a good reason to not drop missiles on women in Israel.

1. candice5 profile image60
          candice5posted 8 years ago in reply to this

This person is Wacko AAArrrggghhh its Usmanali back from the dead.

2. video lost profile image52

LOL .. or the woman should not come under the target of missile

1. tksensei profile image60
            tksenseiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Unless the woman is being dropped on the missile, the choice falls on the other side.

3. ElElyone profile image54
        ElElyoneposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well it would appear that they have moved away from scriptural warfare then.

Because in those says if you attacked them they simply came and annihilated your entire city.

And when I say annihilated, I mean anything that had breath, period.

That way none of the decedents came back to bother you. smile

This is called absolute warfare. So people calculated real hard before attacking back then.

Do you mean the solution to get rid of Israel is Nuclear.

1. ElElyone profile image54
            ElElyoneposted 8 years ago in reply to this

NOBODY can "get rid"  ישראל
            Plenty have tried and concluded that what God has said is true.
            He is the defense of   ישראל

ישראל will answer to Him for any "evil" she has done, she always has. smile

10. ElElyone profile image54
    ElElyoneposted 8 years ago

Hey Earnest I left you a reply on the Kalam thread. smile

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes I know, but nothing worth answering. smile

Closed to reply

working