jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think one day all those called of God will be joined in one body of Chris

1. One Body profile image57
    One Bodyposted 7 years ago

Do you think one day all those called of God will be joined in one body of Christ or will we...

look always at our differences and stay apart?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4147537_f260.jpg

2. One Body profile image57
    One Bodyposted 7 years ago

I am in hopes that one day we all will be more tolerant and rejoice in things we have in common.

3. profile image0
    DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago

Fortunately in heaven there are no denominations or even any churches so unity will be forced on all those present which shouldn't be difficult since Jesus will correct all the erroneous  church teachings and explain spiritual truth to all those present.

Here is a brief description of heaven describing the type of spirituality that will be present:

REVELATION 21:22

I did not see a (JEWISH) temple there. The Lord God All-Powerful and the Lamb (JESUS) were their temple.(IN  HEAVEN THE INHABITANTS WILL WORSHIP WITH GOD AND JESUS PERSONALLY)

NO CHANCE FOR DIVISION !

4. Blessitbe profile image60
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I think one day are eyes will all be open to the truth that has been kept from us, when God returns and make the truth be known.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes but it will be a long slow journey with one person at a time and it began on November 2, 2009 A.D. The answer is this for every human being that is on the earth now and continues into the future forevermore. You are love you are peace you are free now be love now be peace now be free. It has begun with me as of November 2, 2009 A D. as I am number one which GOD have chosen me to proclaim this truth to every human beings on the earth to the Glory of GOD. Feel free to add your name to the list as of November 28, 2010 A.D. 1. Ambassador Butler: for you are love you are peace you are free now be love now be peace now be free. This is the answer for the question.

6. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 7 years ago

There are certain Biblical Truths that one must believe in order to belong to the Body of Christ. Salvation is through trust alone, in faith alone, in Christ alone. He is the ONLY way into Eternal life with God. All true believers are already joined into the Body of Christ from the moment they first believed!

working