jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If there is one single biggest mistake of mankind what do you think it is?

1. Thesource profile image81
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

If there is one single biggest mistake of mankind what do you think it is?

2. Robwrite profile image82
    Robwriteposted 7 years ago

The habit of settling problems through war and violence.

3. Read My Blog profile image59
    Read My Blogposted 7 years ago

For me the answer to this question is easy. Man chose to sin against God. When this happened mankind doomed itself.

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 7 years ago

I think the one single biggest mistake of mankind is the invention of nuclear power and other weapons of mass destruction.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Allowing the wealthy to manipulate the world towards their own selfish ends via the Rothschild crime syndicate.

6. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

On the Bible side it was the SIN that mankind inherited from Eve.On the bigger picture, I think the WARS that mankind have created over the centuries.

7. profile image60
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

There's greed, avarice, lust, and war. But the single biggest mistake of mankind is:

Not learning from our previous mistakes.

If we could do this we would have the Utopia everybody dreams of.

8. rishworld profile image76
    rishworldposted 7 years ago

The one SINGLE n BIGGEST reason according to me n above all the answer I saw is "creating DIFFERENCES"...... Differences, between rich n poor, between black and white, between big and small.........etc etc

Just Think! greed, lust, jealous, wars and evrything is because of DIFFERENCES.........

9. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i would have to say losing faith in ourselves and other. instead we turn to inventing religion, we start wars or we hide in our own little world not caring or helping others. it's not greed, it's not stupidity but if anything it's weakness and selfishness.

10. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

I think being close minded and not trying to understand others points of view is the biggest mistake mankind makes.  We make this mistake throughout history and it still affects us today.

11. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Eve pining for the forbidden apple.

Had she not done it, this question would have been redundant!

12. Lisa Betts profile image60
    Lisa Bettsposted 7 years ago

Money worship,This is why poor americans get poor health care or none at all.Many deaths that could have been prevented have occured because of people that are not able to pay being turned away.This is also seen in politics,Promises and fine speeches are made,millions of dollars,That could be used to put food and drink in the empty bellies we have right here in the U.S.A. are instead being spent on campaigns for those that want our vote.Money IS truely the root of all evil.

13. JackDonaghy profile image51
    JackDonaghyposted 7 years ago

Monotheism.  The extreme adherence to a monological doctrine and dogma has been the cause of death for the most people, throughout antiquity.  Its general direction is opposite of what progress dictates.

working