jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

will i meet my true love

1. profile image47
    georgiana adamsposted 7 years ago

will i meet my true love

2. questionpaper profile image81
    questionpaperposted 7 years ago

You'll meet your true love because God has already put the person in your destiny and now what you just have to do is to wait for him!! smile

3. elvit profile image56
    elvitposted 7 years ago

Yes, and it comes when you are least prepared! Just like God, so be prepared to meet your true love at anytime if you're looking forward to it.

4. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 7 years ago

Only if you believe. You can also make the request each night to your higher self as you drift off to sleep.

5. SylviaSky profile image95
    SylviaSkyposted 7 years ago

Yes, you will meet him but it may be a long time. In the meantime, start being more interested in other aspects of your life such as your work and your friends and interests. People are repelled and made nervous by other people who look lonely or "hungry" for a relationship. When you are desperate you are like a street beggar: A few people will pity you, some will think that you have mismanaged your life and priorities and that your isolation is your own fault, and most do not care.

We all want a "true love." It is hard to focus on something besides the natural desire for partners and intimacy. But if your true love is not yet in sight, do your best to put your mind on something else such as schooling or a creative project, or get a pet. Find somewhere to put your love.