jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you are married, can you be married to that person in heaven?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

If you are married, can you be married to that person in heaven?

2. profile image0
    Donna Ferrierposted 7 years ago

Not according to Luke 20:34-36: Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection." (NIV)

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

No. There is no marriage in heaven. You can still continue your relationship and enjoy each others company. Believe me there is no comparison to it in heaven and on earth. I have been to the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning with a vision that GOD given me to experience it and know beyond a shadow of doubt about the other side of death for human beings. It is glorious. Since I have been there I can tell you absolutely you will not miss being married in heaven. Thank you.

4. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

I just want my loved one to be gloriously happy and be able to spend time with them in heaven loving them but not sexually. I think I have my answer.

I love them so much, I just want them to be happy.

Closed to reply

working