jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When is the best time to pray?

1. elvit profile image57
    elvitposted 7 years ago

When is the best time to pray?

2. Natalie's Blog profile image54
    Natalie's Blogposted 7 years ago

When ever you feel it is right. god is listening and watching over you every second smile X

3. Blessitbe profile image61
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

This is a simple answer, anytime you feel the need to talk to God. God loves to hear from us and don’t let anyone tell you, he can’t hear you because he does. He loves us

4. ryannamarie profile image51
    ryannamarieposted 7 years ago

Just like all the other answers, the best time to pray IS whenever you want because God is ALWAYS with us and always there for us. However, I find that it is awesome and really strengthening to set aside a certain time of your day for prayer. At my church, we call it our secret place. Its somewhere where you can go with no interruptions, no distractions, and a place where you are alone and its only you and God. Many people do this in the early morning or when they get home from work. But I would designate somewhere special where its only you and God and no one else has to know. It can be in a closet, in your room, or in the shower for all intensive purposes. Whenever it is, the best time for me t pray is when i am alone and that way i can fully receive what Gods got for me. smile But like I said, and like the others said, God is always there...i talk to him in school, driving to school, at home, while cooking....whenever i want because i know that when i call, He will answer. smile

5. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

The best time to pray is at all times by making your life a living prayer.  "think on these things...."  "keep the book of the law on..."  Pray is not a monologue nor is it a dial up conversation but a perpetual living testimony, symbolized by the smoke of the incense and the light of the lamps in the temple forever speaking of God's love, grace and covenant kept lit by man.

6. profile image46
    Chosenwomanposted 6 years ago

every day of the minute is a good day for prayer for me sometimes I will send a quick prayer up, often times I will sing a song and praise God or I just keep saying thank you Jesus...But normally my prayer is first thing in the Morning I thank God for waking me up and keeping me in my right frame of mind, and before I go to bed to thank Him for being with me and directing me in all my affairs I did that day.

working