When I was trying to find my spirit animal every time there was an animal it cha

1. profile image47
    destinydevposted 7 years ago

When I was trying to find my spirit animal every time there was an animal it changed rapidly.

When I opened my eyes it was really blurry. I got up and walked around. After awhile I went inside to see my birdy. He is a macaw. To my surprise he came right on to my hand. Then, after that when I was holding him everything slowly became less blurry. Does this mean the bird is my spirit animal?

2. profile image0
    Charissposted 6 years ago

It has been 9 months since you asked this question, but I found it unanswered today and although I did not write the hub on Totem Animals, I feel confident to answer your question.
    The macaw is not your spirit animal although your spirit animal is a bird, perhaps an eagle or a hawk. Birds have the ability to change rapidly in flight and position or direction. The eagle helps you soar to new heights while the hawk keeps you sharp and focused. From that information you should be able to figure out which is your spirit animal.

working