jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I find my power animal or animal spirit guide?

1. newbizmau profile image93
    newbizmauposted 3 years ago

How do I find my power animal or animal spirit guide?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11900675_f260.jpg

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Your power animal/spirit guide will eventually make itself known to you. It will appear over and over again in different places, in your mind, in a picture, in a story, in the wild, or just about anywhere. My spirit guides (I have two) found me. The first one I had several dreams about it before I started having visions of walking with him (Puma), or him leading me to a place of enlightenment about myself and spiritual path. The second one (Hawk) made itself known first with feathers (I found two) then visions. Then one morning as I was sitting outside enjoying my first cuppa hot coffee, I looked up to the peak of the house because of a sense of being watched - it was Hawk. He came back every morning to watch me.

3. profile image0
    Mel92114posted 3 years ago

Phyllis hit the nail on the head! It/they will definitely make themselves known to you in repeated ways. One of mine is also a Hawk. "He" came to me 3 years ago almost to the day.

A Whitetail deer is also one of mine. It came to me during meditation although it's presence isn't as strong as the Hawk, it's still with me in more subtle ways.

I wish you the best journey and luck with your guide(s). It is a very special and honoring relationship.

4. kevin murphy-87 profile image79
    kevin murphy-87posted 3 years ago

I found out my animal spirit guide through a fantastic guided meditation. If you really want to know i think this is a good way to go about it. I done it with a CD at a spiritual awareness class but i'm pretty sure that you could find a good guided meditation on youtube.
    Enjoy the journey and i hope you gain great insight and spiritual knowledge. You will find what you are looking for! smile

working