jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which God is the creator of all?

1. Mark Upshaw profile image61
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Which God is the creator of all?

2. AKdude profile image59
    AKdudeposted 7 years ago

I figure there is only one God. The real question is by what name do you know Him (or Her)?

3. QudsiaP1 profile image61
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

There is only one God and I agree with AKdude.

4. lovelylizzy profile image55
    lovelylizzyposted 7 years ago

I can't beleive you.What do you mean WHICH God?????

God Almighty is the one you praise in chuch every Sunday,the guy who puts food on your table,the guy that keeps you living but can take the breath out of you like SNAP!!

You ever heard of Chrismas?And baby Jesus?The one who came to save the world?
    Well,the same one who made THAT GUY.

But to Answer your question simply,GOD.   neutral

5. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

I believe that no matter what religion you are it all boils down to being the same god just by different names and interrpretations

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

God is God, The Lord Our God, Jaweh, or, whatever name one knows God by.

7. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 7 years ago

The one God who reached out to mankind. There is only one who did that.

8. Emily40 profile image59
    Emily40posted 7 years ago

There's only one God and he's the creator of all things but he is known by many names.

9. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I am the creator of all.  If I am not here, neither is reality.

10. roadrockafella profile image61
    roadrockafellaposted 7 years ago

Religion has a way of structuring a belief system of a certain demographic in a particular society. I came from a Roman Catholic background; and Catholic teaching says about the Trinity, three entities constituting one divine being. We were taught that. Like for everybody else, it would depend on their cultural context and environment that would form their perception of God.

As I grew older, I learned and experienced many things, I begin to believe it boils down to the matter of one's faith. So, I believe (I don't think) that there's only one God. Just different translations.

Besides, no one would know which God is the creator of all. As humans, it's highly possible that we'll never grasp that concept since it's something beyond us smile

working