jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What would you do if you ever find out that there is no God?

1. winepress profile image57
    winepressposted 7 years ago

What would you do if you ever find out that there is no God?

2. cloudy_cool profile image75
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

I'd be devastated and would feel cheated!!!

3. profile image0
    DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago

I would be shocked to discover I was in hell and had no more access to God.That's where you have to go to be absent from God.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

What would you do if you discovered that there is indeed a God who wants to love you?

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is impossible for this to happen. I have an advantage over most human beings because GOD in a vision shown me the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. I know what is waiting for me personally when I get there. Now for those who would like to entertain the thoughts of there is no GOD then go ahead and entertain yourselves. There is nothing like the real thing and I got it on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. I have never been the same since that day and yes I am the ambassador of GOD through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I am 100 percent sold out to GOD and am bold in my authority of speaking of knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment. This is an encounter of the Alpha and Omega kind. Otherwise known as GOD.

6. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

Already have thanks... Also found out that there is no Father Christmas, no fairies and superman isn't real. Just my opinion, Cheers!

7. ladyjojo profile image61
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Well i personally won't have nothing to do, because it's NEVER going to happen. THERE IS A GOD AND HE LIVES FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER. The idea of me finding out there isn't a God is just crazy.

For those who believe there isn't someday they'll day and they would find out their beliefs weren't accurate but that time would be way to late.

8. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Same thing I did yesterday:

Coninue living my life, enjoying it as much as I can in the short time we have to do so. Keep trying to be a better husband, father, and person. Keep trying to learn, to live, and to laugh.

9. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

To me that question sounds like "What would you do if you find out that I and everything I know is not real".

I just cannot fully answer your question, because the premise of that question is not real to me. However, I do respect your question because it may me think and re-define myself.

10. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 7 years ago

I will never find out there is no God. Because there is a God and He is very real to me.

11. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i would wonder then what the purpose of life is

12. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

This was revealed to me in a vision - There is No God.  I continue living as I do now.  A godless apostate.  Cheerio.

13. workingmomwm profile image84
    workingmomwmposted 7 years ago

Not a worry for me. I'd continue business as usual, but I know there is a God. Well, actually there are many gods, but there's the only one true living God.

14. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

This answer is for ( cloudy_cool ) The question was " What would you do if you ever found out that there is no God?

Your reply was...
    "I'd be devastated and would feel cheated!!! But from who would you feel cheated from? if there were no God how would you be cheated? and most importantly by whom!

15. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I believe in him with all my Heart and he has work within my LIFE.

HE does exist, its time people wake up for the time in getting near, if you don’t wake up, he will come as a thief in the night, for your eyes have been closed.