jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in Miracles? and what Miracles happen to your Life??

1. Aisha Maragarette profile image56
    Aisha Maragaretteposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in Miracles? and what Miracles happen to your Life??

Miracles that really happen like for example my mom doctors say when they diagnose her from Rheumatic Heart Disease she will leave not more than 7 years but ,God is good she leave 14 more years.

2. Anita.. profile image58
    Anita..posted 7 years ago

Hello Aisha...i didn't believe in miracles but now I call myself a blessed mom with 2 miraculous children. Long story short, I had premature twins and one survived. She is happy and healthy now and I got my other twin back exactly the next year in the month my first one passed away...having goosebumps...I am writing a book about it!!!

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

miracles are occurence that happen that we either can't explain or if your religious they are something that you give god credit for though you were responsible. it's like child birth. it's not a miracle, it's how creatures are born but a religious person will say that god allowed them to have a beautiful child.

4. KatieCohen profile image58
    KatieCohenposted 7 years ago

I do not.  Id like to have myself to thank for the good things that happen in it. Or the people around me.

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I believe the "miraculous" surrounds us at all times and we don't pay attention.  To me a "miracle" is not some diety intervening on our behalf and things like that. 

When I think of a miracle I think of the beauty of the process of a child forming in the womb - or the wonder at the sheer, massive size of the universe when you look at the stars at night.  I see people and their diversity and think how beautiful - and miraculous that we haven't all killed each other yet sometimes wink

Humanity I think is in its infancy.  When a young child watches a grownup do things they look at it and think its "miraculous" because it is beautiful and new to them.  My little baby sees miracles in his life every day wink too bad we don't all embrace life with that fervor for our entire journey - we'd be better off for it if we looked for miracles in everything

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

There are two types of miracles in my life. One, the most important one, is that every act of Love is a miracle. Every in-breath is a gift of life from the world to me; every caring thought or action is a miracle. The word "miracle" also applies to those events that express love and bring healing which are extraordinary to our experience. Most modern medicine would be a miracle to anyone who lived two hundred years ago. So technology creates amazing miracles. And some amazing miracles occur that cannot be explained. Medicine often calls this spontaneous remission. My wife's rheumatoid arthritis has vanished. Medicne can't explain that. She worked very hard to make it happen, and I helped. And yes, it is a miracle!

working