jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that "Brainwashing" (as it call by many)can extend even to does t

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Do you believe that "Brainwashing"
    (as it call by many)can extend even to does that don't...

believe .....anything? DECISIONS,...can be a trip for any and EVERYONE.
    What is "Brainwashing" to you?

2. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

brainwashing can be acheived. Everyone believes something. There are many methods, but the three most subtle brainwashing methods are those employed by parents, the educational system and, most of all, the government, who are the real experts. Advertising firms are extremely skilled at it also.

3. coolbreeze profile image52
    coolbreezeposted 7 years ago

Almost everything most people think and feel is a result of conditioning. Just like dogs. If you get away from out side stimulus for a while TV, Internet Cell Phone Media etc etc  You may begin to realize that most peoples whole existence is a lie.

Just look at regular society, Substances that actually do more harm than good are called medicine. These master illusionists have most of the western worlds sheeple believing their treatments are helping them.

We are all brain washed in one way or another. You are paying a monthly cell phone bill aren't you.

You carry that thing like you are important right. Shit people need to be able to get a hold of you right 24/ 7.

All the people I see carrying cell phones must be trauma surgeons right?  No they are brain washed ;-)

4. Godlike profile image61
    Godlikeposted 7 years ago

Everyone can be "brainwashed". Though, many people have a natural barrier in the brain telling them to look the things from different perspectives to detect possible brainwashing.

However, take religion as an example. It has gone so far that the brainwashed people starts brainwashing eachother. Pretty funn thb but it has caused a lot of problems.

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Even those organizations that are there "to help" use underhanded methods and are seen as OK to do it.    

DON'T TRUST Family Peace CenterFamily Peace Center located at 1505 Dillingham Blvd # 208 in Honolulu, Hawaii - it is an unethical organization.

Some people were forced by the courts to go there - I wasn't and I was SHOCKED at my first & last meeting there by what happened there.

It is not like AA meeting where "Everything said here - stays here", Hearsay is used to take children away at the moment of birth at the hospital.

Hearsay used in this fashion can be abused by fighting parents or exes.

It is a state sponsered Brain Washing cult where your are encouraged to trust enough to tell your secrets that are then used against you in court.  Hearsay  should not be used in legal court proceedings.

6. KatieCohen profile image57
    KatieCohenposted 7 years ago

Brainwashing happens I feel in isolation. When you are only hearing one part of something and its all you know, and you never listen or get any other kind input.. that will make you pretty damn brainwashed.