jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are your fears today?

1. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

What are your fears today?

Each of us fear something at some point in our lives. Sometimes the fear can paralyze you, other times the fear can enable you to press forward. What are you fearing today?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

The continuing organized suppression of the rights of the United States people via the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I believe that when our country, the USA, gets back to the principles outlined in those documents, the other problems that we have will iron themselves out.

3. roncitrus profile image56
    roncitrusposted 7 years ago

I'm overdrawn up the the limit.  My fear is that there's something I've paid for recently that hasn't been accounted for yet. Deep breath. It'll be fine.

4. profile image54
    bettybootsposted 7 years ago

I very much fear that people are living without Gods Love and could improve their lives greatly..I see so much hatred and greed in this world..especially now that media is available..poison air, poison water, large corporations not being accountable..this is where I believe a lot of our sickness and diseases come from ..it makes me fear greatly for humankind...

5. Cathyrin profile image56
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

A while ago, I'm afraid that I am late...smile

6. RicardoE profile image72
    RicardoEposted 7 years ago

not knowing what a Markovian process is.... :s :s

7. rajivnandy profile image60
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

lonliness its da only fear ...its da biggest ..  sad

8. saesha profile image60
    saeshaposted 7 years ago

i fear for our children who are learning from stupid people. They grow up stupid, have kids, and teach their kids to be stupid. It's an endless cycle.

9. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

My fear is dying without ever having been married and having no children.

10. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Today, my fears are that I contracted HIV from a close family member. I am not afraid of a "death sentence", because I firmly believe that HIV is no longer a death sentence. But, I am Bipolar, and have been unable to access med services for almost a year. My coping skills are minimal to none right now. I am afraid I will break down and be unable to handle the stress, either way.