jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you know that God is a faithful God?

1. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Do you know that God is a faithful God?

2. aslansapprentice profile image56
    aslansapprenticeposted 7 years ago

Yes. He has never left me nor forsaken me. I have trusted Him all my life. God's gifts are often wrapped in unusual packages.

3. profile image0
    Jeykishanposted 7 years ago

Yes.....He's so faithful and He's a faithful God. I have experienced it personally for about 30 years. I can say so much of testimonies on this matter. He is faithful to fulfill all His promises. But only the once who put the trust on Him, can even feel it. For others this is just an imagination. That's all. But for us....Yes, He is a faithful God>

4. n_sightful profile image60
    n_sightfulposted 7 years ago

Yes, God is faithful. The Bible tells us in Lamentations 3:22, 23,, "It is because of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness."
    God has been with me every moment of my life. He is faithful to guide me, to provide for me and to protect me. One of the greatest evidence of His faithfulness is His forgiveness for my sins. 1 John 1:9 reminds us that He is faithful and just to forgive us for our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
    I think you have to experience God for yourself before you can fully understand His faithfulness. You have to have a close relationship with Him to appreciate the way He works in your behalf. If you do not have faith to believe in His existence and in the loving way He works in your life, chances are you will not understand His faithfulness.

5. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Yes, I absolutely know that God is a faithful God.  Yes!

working