jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Let us go on to PERFECTION...

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Let us go on to PERFECTION...

...As it is written in Heb 6 v 1 according to the increase only means to take what you have learn and get the most from it by not leaving anything out.I thank perfection is a little misunderstood by humankind.I thank they stretch it beyond the point and get a negative feedback which cause one to misinterpret.How do you role with that?

2. apache13 profile image61
    apache13posted 7 years ago

I mostly agree with you.The way people go about things is what determines if we are understood,you can say one thing and it can be taken so many different ways? Perfection in the total sence is not possibal ,I don't want to be that nor do I want a perfect world,differances are what makes life fun to live.

3. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Magical..Perfection is the exact word I am thinking the moment I logged on to hubpages. Miraculous.

4. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 7 years ago

Well mate the only perfect person was hung on a cross and the rest of us are covered by his blood...PS... My Dad was a perfectionist and died thinking he was a failure...me I love me the way I’m after all I’m only playing for an audience of one and he does not put anything on me except his love..ok have a good one !!!!

5. JeffersonV profile image55
    JeffersonVposted 7 years ago

Well... If you believe in Jesus Christ then Im sure you believe you can be saved by his grace so that you can dwell with him in heaven, right?

My understanding is that as we strive for forgiveness of our sins in sincerity and repent then the Atonement will be doing it's work, slowly perfecting us.

Jesus will forgive us, but he won't force us to be perfect. Its our job to follow Him.