jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever had a paranormal or spiritual experience? explain

1. Healing Touch profile image81
    Healing Touchposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a paranormal or spiritual experience? explain

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4586170_f260.jpg

2. Erin LeFey profile image78
    Erin LeFeyposted 7 years ago

I have them all the time, I don't know if I could pick just one. What kind are you looking for? Paranormal as in seeing ghosts, hearing them or feeling presences? And spiritual as in being in the presence of spirits - I'm assuming you aren't talking about a religious experience which would fall into another category altogether. I have them more often in late summer through the early winter - experiences with ghostly or trapped energy. And as far as spiritual where I encounter something or an energy presence of a sentient kind or a guide of some kind - that can happen any time.

3. Darlene Sabella profile image59
    Darlene Sabellaposted 7 years ago

I have had a few eperience in my life...I am scared of these kind of things, it reminds me of a door that can open up to evil, and possesstions.  To scary for me...One was an exerience I had when I saw a picture of a ghost and the other times came within visions while being awake....

4. Healing Touch profile image81
    Healing Touchposted 7 years ago

Hi Erin LeFey
    Really open ended. I wanted to see how many people have seen through the veil in any way. THanks so much

5. suzannegrace profile image57
    suzannegraceposted 7 years ago

I am a medium - I have many! Our job as spiritual beings living in a physical human body is to help open peoples minds - great job on getting this topic off the ground!

6. lillieruby profile image61
    lillierubyposted 7 years ago

Sure I've had all sorts of experiences, paranormal and spiritual.  If you pay attention, something happens everyday big_smile.

7. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

Yes spiritual things happen in my life every day all the time. I hear God talking to me and Satan tries to lie about what God said

working