I read your comment about the soul leaving the body when you sleep.

1. Dr. Wendy profile image68
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

I read your comment about the soul leaving the body when you sleep.

Do you have any scriptural or other reference to this?

2. Simon.Ackland profile image61
    Simon.Acklandposted 7 years ago

Some shaman's could apparently do a "spirit walk" in their sleep, where they would be able to view events that were happening far away without moving a muscle.
    I think this is a little different than what you're thinking. What hub did you read that at?

3. Thesource profile image81
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

My source about souls does not come from Judea-Christian-Muslim scriptures.

My information came to me when I was searching for God within myself. He was able to touch my soul and reveal many things in this process.

I was not satisfied with these religions, scriptures and religious institutions because I found them imperfect and did not address many of the questions I had. Experiencing  God's answers was a joyful experience. It was a freeing experience. It was a loving experience. I discovered and felt these truths from within where God resides.

As in the matter of God and souls there are very little proofs and all I have for you now is my faith.

All I can suggest to you is to approach God without fear and ask for the truth. When you are ready he will answer. But I am not sure about proofs and references. It will be a great experience pleasing both you and God.

working