jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can we understand the attitude of others? Can you list at list five points?

1. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image78
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

How can we understand the attitude of others? Can you list at list five points?

2. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

Honestly understanding the attitude of others is virtually impossible

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

1) Define:  I suppose we would have to clearly define their attitude first. Are they really being rude or mean, or is that just my perception?  So I would want to be sure I was correct in reading their "tude." 

2) Cause:  Once the attitude was clearly defined, I would try to understand what is behind it. Bad day, personality, did someone kick their dog?  I would try and understand the cause.

3) Empathy: I would then try very hard to put myself in their shoes and see if in a similar situation, I might feel the same way and have the same attitude.

I can only come up with 3--I would do these three, or if I'd had enough of it, I would just tell them to KNOCK IT OFF!  LOL

4. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

Well, a good Christian should live like Christ in all his ways... so i would say my list is as follow

1, Love, a good christian should be able to show genuine love to every one that comes his way.

2, Endurance, christian should be able to endure all kind of adversities.

3. Live an exemplary life, christian should be able to live a life that people would want to emulate.

4, Prayerful, christian should be able to pray all the time

5, Obedient, a christian should be obedient.

working