jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do Muslims feel about Muslim Extremists?

1. luckycharmz profile image59
    luckycharmzposted 7 years ago

How do Muslims feel about Muslim Extremists?

2. mudassirikram profile image57
    mudassirikramposted 7 years ago

when we say the word muslim extremist the first thing that come to our mind would be a trrorist.
    muslims never promote terrorism
    rather media do that more effeciently
    i hope u got it

3. sebusharma profile image59
    sebusharmaposted 7 years ago

It takes intelligent and socially evolved people to seperate the actions of a few radicals from the mainstream. The extremists on both sides are the ones who perpetuate the hate by attacking the entire other side as one sigle entity. The radicals from both sides have much more in common that they'll ever know. Unfortunately the innocents from both sides pay the price of this hate and bigotry.

4. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

wow, some people don't know how to answer a qurestion, much rather write on essay and what they think you asked

muslims probably feel the same way about muslim extremists as any other religious person does when they hear about extremist from their faith

they either probably feel annoyed and wish they'd just grow up and behave

or they feel proud of there comrads actions

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

obviously the average muslim either doesn't care about them or they fear them . this is why extremists can go to the same mosque as others but no one tells about what they are up to. if muslims wanted these people weeded out, it wouldn't be hard to know who was the extremist and to report then to the proper authorities.

6. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

I am not a Muslim but i believe the Holy Quran never talked about Terrorism, so i feel a good Muslim should feel bad about muslim extremist because, Muslim extremist is all about terrorism and it doesn't speak well of Muslim as a religion. A good Muslim should be a blessing to the world not a threat  to humanity.

7. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image58
    Shakeel Shavab CKposted 7 years ago

Islam never promote or entertain extremism and terrorism. Actually Muslim extremists don't know about the real Islam that teach about forbearance, sufferance, benefaction, brotherhood, virtue, etc. If they know about Islam, they can't do terrorism.

8. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I know the feelings of one 'normal' Muslim, about a year ago I met one of my very good friends who I worked with in the late 60's/early 70's, Jalal, a Pakistani, I often would go to his house and eat with the family, anyway, I was in the town centre, I felt a slap on my back and a drawn out, aslam alaikum, sorry, I don't know the spelling of the greeting.  I knew at once who it was after all these years, the drawn out greeting was his trade mark.  He was back over to see his son.  We went for a coffee, and he said to me,
    'how did we let the madmen get so much power, Micky.'

9. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

I am not a Muslim either, but have met many. I don't think extremists are anything to do with 'true' muslim religion; they just need an excuse to classify their actions under.

10. Diki Bird profile image72
    Diki Birdposted 7 years ago

The same feeling Christians feel about Nazis. They don't like the Nazis but when any Jew is killed or oppressed by Nazis, they don't say anything rather get a silent pleasure from it.