jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When we want things to change in our life, is our desire God's desire?

1. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

When we want things to change in our life, is our desire God's desire?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Not necessarily is God's desire in our life similar to our desire.

Example we may desire that we have a million dollars, but God knows that we do not need that much, so he does not give it.

3. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

I believe its our desire.  I don't think God has much say in what we choose to do in our life.  He gave us free will.

4. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Not always, it depends on what those desires are. You have to have a good idea of what God feels about certain things to know if God is onboard with your desires or not,

5. profile image48
    raxxsachposted 7 years ago

I am of the view that when God created us he gave a free will and a intellect to choose between our rights and wrongs.So I wise man makes a right choice and the person who do bad deeds misuses his intellect and do wrong actions.Thus for me god is there but he imparts us with a free will to do our actions.

6. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

It is God's desire if we make it so. By this I mean throwing our 100% trust & faith over to God & his ability to bring this change about. Otherwise God does not feel the need to fulfill this desire as it is not being addressed to him in a way which shows him that this 'is' what we would like to manifest. "Believe & it is real!" (Keep 'needing' or 'wishing' & this will always be your reality!)

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

sometimes yes and sometimes no I always tell people god has a pla for me unforunanty so do I

8. Dammy007 profile image58
    Dammy007posted 7 years ago

It takes the co-operation between our wills and Gods will for the will of God to be established in our lives.