jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you spread the word of God on an online video game.

1. profile image46
    EvangelisticGamerposted 6 years ago

Would you spread the word of God on an online video game.

2. Deborah Demander profile image93
    Deborah Demanderposted 6 years ago

I spread the love of God, the forgiveness of God, and the grace of God with my actions, words and deeds in daily life. Beyond that, I don't evangelize.

3. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Wherever the opportunity comes up, yes!   The world is our mission field, no limits, if you're acting within the will of God.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Absolutely yes. How about AMBASSADOR BUTLER answers to questions of over 500 answers to questions on hubpages. My answers are entertaining, bold, upfront, and I have seen and experience the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. GOD shown me the other side of death in a vision. My answers are so awesome that you can make up your own questions to fit my answers. It will be hilarious and a big hit in spreading the word of GOD on an online video game. You have my permission to use my answers only with only a word by word answers that I have given in all of my answers on hubpages. This means you must use my words only and no creativeness of my words of my answers. You can be as creative as you want to with your questions for my answers. GOD bless you and I know that you will do the right thing and give me a share of the profits. You can have 80% and I take 20%. I know that GOD takes only 10% but My answers are awesome and GOD said that I can have whatever I ask for. Title for the online video game is:" AMBASSADOR BUTLER ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FOR HUMANITY IN DIVINE COMEDY. If you know how to do this then go ahead and do not try a slick willy approach because hell is on the other side of death even though GOD have shown me only heaven. Do you want to take a chance and press your luck that there is no hell?