jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If ask - "Would like to receive an angel for 5 days? Would you say yes? Why?

1. GPSWorldTraveler profile image74
    GPSWorldTravelerposted 6 years ago

If ask - "Would like to receive an angel for 5 days?  Would you say yes?  Why?  Why not?

2. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

What would be the point?  I just don't know what an angel would be doing for me or with me.  So I would say no thank you but if a housekeeper wanted to come for 5 days--I'm in.

3. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

I'd definitely say yes to receiving an angel for 5 days!

It would be a Godsend!  I can just imagine the kind of answers to my prayers I'd like to see go through like 'Peace and Understanding' to all humans in every country, happiness all round to those in need.

Would definitely be a treat I'd remember!

4. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I'd probably rather all angels stay away from me for another few decades - so I'd say, "Thanks, but no thanks.  Go hang out with someone who needs an angel milling around."

5. Joan1 profile image58
    Joan1posted 6 years ago

What does an angel do?
    If an angel can give you strength and happiness then I rather have the angel go to someone who needs it, like the people in Japan.

6. Vishaaa profile image76
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

Only if I can make use of that angel.. otherwise 'NO'. I can't afford to give food and shelter for an angel for five days, just for the sake...............

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes.

Why? I want to learn as much as I can when I received the angel. I want to broaden my knowledge of the unknown.

8. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

I'd definitely give it a go, it sound slike fun, would be an experience that most would not get smile

9. heavenbound5511 profile image80
    heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4135292_f260.jpg

God created angels for everyone and how we all can have them is through accepting Jesus (Rom 10:9-10). Also we can pray in Jesus name for others to have them. We can send God's comforting angels to others in need and also to minister to them so they will come closer to God and accept Jesus. Angels isn't something just to wish for but you all have a right to them.
    So yes I want an angel to be with me and I do have angels protecting, guarding and giving me strength as I obey God and speak His word. God angels harken unto His word.
    Here's some scriptures that I'm sharing with you all. __________________________________________
    Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? Heb 11:14
    An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him.Luke 22:43
    My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king." Dan 6:22
    Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Matt 26:53
    Now IF we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.Rom 8:17
    How shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.Heb 2:3
    Who has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 2 Tim 1:9
    And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world—to every nation, tribe, language, and people. Rev 14:6

working