jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)

It Takes An Average Angel 3 Days To Fly To Earth

1. fierycj profile image78
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

It is in my opinion that it takes an average angel (I dont know about the high ranking ones like Gabriel or Michael) 3 days to make the flight from heaven to earth. How do I figure this? Here goes, in the book of the prophet Daniel Chapter 10,we find the prophet 10 fasting for 21 days to receive an answer from God concerning a vision he had seen earlier. Now,we find that he wouldn't have fasted that long because from the first day of his fast God sent an angel to deliver him an answer,but the angel en-route to Earth was withstood by a mighty demon called the Prince of Persia, the Prince ruling the then world. According to the angel,they fought for 21 days according to number of Daniel's fast. And it would have lasted longer if not that Michael came to rescue the angel. Now,the angel went on to Earth. And Daniel on the 24th Day saw the Angel standing before him. 24(day of arrival)-21(no of days of battle) = 3 days. Comments are fully welcome.

1. aka-dj profile image77
      aka-djposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The time span in this instance was as you say. But, the purpose of the story was to convey a prophetic message to us(through the prophet Daniel). That does not automatically mean that all angels "travel" 3 days.
      We have angels around all the time, just not visible. They don't come from a "far away place", but simply from here and now, in a higher dimension.

1. mohitmisra profile image61
        mohitmisraposted 8 years agoin reply to this

This reminds me of Babaji the mystic of the Himalayas and his followers who were supposed to travel with thoughts.The moment they thought of a place they were there physically. smile

2. dingdong profile image61
      dingdongposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You posted the same in science forum?!

2. Paraglider profile image94
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

What's an Average Angel? Maybe one with a 'C' in Divinity?

3. David Bowman profile image60
    David Bowmanposted 8 years ago

How much does Gabriel bench?

4. fierycj profile image78

I wouldn't know how much Gabriel benched or anything. You guys shouldn't take my usage of "average" too literally. An average angel is simply any other angel in heaven. Angels have ranks you know. Not all angels are in the same level. In Daniel's story we find that the angel was almost overpowered by the prince of persia until Michael came along. Clearly Michael is the Stronger One. Yes, I posted this on Science forum, with a some slight changes,because I think its a kind of paranormal science, if you think about it. Ok, you got me!

1. Paraglider profile image94
      Paragliderposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The operative word is 'story'. Why do you believe it true?

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Juju big_smile

5. calebd profile image56
    calebdposted 8 years ago

I bet it takes the fat angels longer to fly to Earth.

1. Paraglider profile image94
      Paragliderposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Starting from hell, yes, of course - that's upwards - but from heaven it's free-fall and free for all, surely wink

big_smile  big_smile wink great way to start the day with laughter. smile

2. mohitmisra profile image61

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

6. fierycj profile image78

You guys are true comedians. You're real princes. You should have your own tv show.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And starting discussions about how long it takes an "average" angel to fly to earth is not funny? lol

7. SparklingJewel profile image77
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago

Well, it is the religion forum afterall!

There is no time and space in the realm of angels' consciousness. They,  more advanced than Babaji because of the very nature of their "race" of being, ARE where ever they desire to be. Any concept of their moving under human concepts of time and space is for human discernment only, and does not apply to angels.

big_smile

Babaji is considered as a maha avatar meaning he is the highest category or enitity in the universe, angels are nothing compared to him .smile Like saying angels are more advanced than Jesus .smile
      What he can do only the maha avatars have the power to do, they are the closet to God. smile

8. fierycj profile image78

To Mark Knowles: No the discussion isn't funny. Its weird, I admit, but not funny. Its even vaguely interesting, if you really think about it.
    To Everyone: Make all the fun you want about my usage of 'average angel' and whatever,but you wanna know whats really funny. I mean TRULY funny. A lot of people who read my theory about angelic flight are gonna copy it, modify it and use it on girls during their dates.they'll make it sound all corny & romantic as hell too.just the way chicks like it. Well, here's the thing though. If and when they do say it. At least they should give me that much credit. They don't have to commend me to my hearing or anything. Just acknowledge it within you,that fierycj gave you a line for your date.

1. Inspirepub profile image81
      Inspirepubposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh, well, that explains a lot about why you have so much time to post in the forums here ... smile

Jenny

2. packerpack profile image59
      packerpackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Your theory?? You call this a theory?? It is a story. Do you even know what do we mean by theory?? It is really funny, create a story out of your dreams and call it a theory. And so far using your so called theory on girls is concerned, you do it yourself, at least you will know how crap your idea is!

working