jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which is better: One or Another?

1. flying_fish profile image73
    flying_fishposted 7 years ago

Which is better: One or Another?

Are Tomatoes better than Blueberries? Is Saxophone better than Violin? Are neat fingernails better than voluminous hair...? Pick your own comparisons and tell me what's better and why... Is fun better than achievement? Is sailing better than swimming? Is carpentry better than masonry?

Knowledge is better than Information. Wisdom is better than Knowledge. Truth is better than Wisdom. Beauty is better than Truth. Love is better than Beauty. Loving is better than Love.

2. chasemillis profile image64
    chasemillisposted 7 years ago

other is always better than one, because one and another cant be the same

3. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

I choose one- its better than the other. I grew up in the love the one you're with generation.It had negative consequences. I prefer the one that won my heart the first time. Hopefully the one appreciates what he has and returns to me what the other did not get. oh,yeah! I'm talking about love, the real kind.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

It is all a matter of opinion, what I like, someone else might detest.  So there are no actual answers to the above--it is someone's opinion.

5. flying_fish profile image73
    flying_fishposted 7 years ago

Playfulness is better than gravity. Ergo, playing along is better than over-analysis. Expression is better than reservation. Humour is better than answering.

The *illusion* of "better" is the obvious subject of this playful question. Any good-sports around here at all? Duffsmom's analysis is self-evident, should I have held your hands through the question itself?

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 7 years ago

It should be which one is suitable. It is always better in the sense that it is suitable for you. So this means that what is better to you may not be the case for another person since it might not be suitable.

7. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

It better to be a litlle stupid than litlle smart.
    It better to be more smart than less stupid.
    Oh,I lost my thread,Sorry!

working