jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

"What is Arianism?"

1. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

"What is Arianism?"

2. ALUR profile image65
    ALURposted 6 years ago

I can't say I know the answer, but I can give you a sarcastic quip:
    Arianism is the study of how man convinced himself that he is supreme: namely one that holds arrogism and chauvenism as part of their legacy.

does that help or make you at least laugh?
    Check out my hubs under ALUR and my "Only RULA" youtube gig for more wit and sarcasm.

3. SpiritPhilosopher profile image52
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago

Arianism was a Christian heresy first proposed early in the 4th century by the Alexandrian presbyter Arius.
    It affirmed that Christ is not truly divine but a created being.

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Arianism... is/was, a Christian belief, and the precursor of Unitarianism ... both of these beliefs have been severely condemned by, the "Trinitarians" ...

Because, the Unitarian and Arians, like many hidden Christian denominations, believe, Christ Jesus, Peace be Upon him... was a Prophet of God, and not a part of Godhood's Triad. 

And with deference to your origins ... I can say, that "ARIAN-ISM" could also be defined as a Syndrome, where Individuals may have this inexplicable predilection to, raise, and sell Vegetables ...

Because, the "Arains" are a cast of people in India, who traditionally raise and sell vegetables ...

Unless ... you meant to say "Aryan-ism" ... thats a different matter, associated with Racism ...

5. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

It was the last vestige of a correct understanding of the station of Christ as a perfect man, but not a part of the Godhead.  Everything that followed was the modern Christian heresy of Trinitarianism.