jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could go back in time and be any age again, what would it be? Why?

1. ArtByCari profile image65
    ArtByCariposted 6 years ago

If you could go back in time and be any age again, what would it be? Why?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I would go back to 33 A.D. and be 33 to be with Jesus as one of His apostles.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Early 30's.  I felt good then, had energy, and there were a lot of years ahead of me.

4. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I would want to go back to 800AD, Ancient Greece. I want to talk to the Oracle of Delphi.

5. desperad0@KN profile image59
    desperad0@KNposted 6 years ago

I would like to enter in to the Stone age, as it fascinates me a lot since it involves the real natural life between the nature filled with both loving and dangerous animals. Similar to the tarzan stuff thats it.

6. HighGuy420 profile image57
    HighGuy420posted 6 years ago

i would go back to the late 30's. i just think it was a better time things were slower people were happier and the fashion, music was beautiful i just love watching movies from that time.

7. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I guess it would depend on if I was able to retain the knowledge I've gathered throughout my life. If I could go back as a child, start over with the knowledge and know how of an adult. Could be pretty interesting.

8. amwalsh profile image71
    amwalshposted 6 years ago

Uh yeahhh...I don't think I want to do over any age again.  First time was enough. Personally, I like being the age I am.  Age isn't anything but a number anyway.  My Great Aunt was 75 and lived to 92 and was more active and had more friends than I ever thought about having.

9. HERBERT ubaldo profile image57
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

High school time, where you can do whatever you wanted, Easy go lucky with friends....